Birds have been a constant subject of mine since I first started painting and my bird paintings have been top sellers from the beginning as well. I've painted birds in every medium from oils to acrylics and everything in-between. A bird painting class has been my most requested class and it's finally here! I've created this class to be for ANYONE at ANY level using ANY medium.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN THIS CLASS:
- Ways to draw and paint birds loosely
- Bird anatomy, proportions, how to measure and how to deal with common problems when drawing/painting birds
- We'll paint several different species of birds including an owl
- You will also learn how to paint flying birds and birds you can put in your paintings that look like they are far away in the distance
- How to layer mixed media and get texture in your work
- You will learn a few different ways to abstract and simplify a background while still making it interesting
- I'll teach you how to do a night scene with moon and stars
- Lastly I'll show you my own progression and growth over the years as I've painted birds to encourage and inspire you
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How long is the class?
4 hours and 40 minutes long and there are 20 individual videos.
After I purchase the class when does it start?
Immediately! After purchase you can start watching the videos immediately.
How long do I have access to the class?
You have lifetime access to the class.
What skill level is the class suitable for?
This class is for anyone! There's great information in this class for beginners all the way to people who have been painting for a long time.
Do I need any supplies to start?
Nope. You don't need anything to start this class.
Do I need high speed internet for this class?
You can view this class in 240p, 360p, 540p, 720p or 1080p. Watch the (free) preview video for this class to confirm if your internet can support it.
What is the refund policy?
Once you have enrolled in the course I am unable to offer a refund.